Thursday, March 4, 2010

Fashion Friday

In this economy, who doesn't want a good deal?

I have been avoiding going to the mall shopping as of late. This is mostly due to the fact that the mall makes me feel all kinds of incompetent for reasons I don't want to explore at this point in time. It's also because I'm cheap.

And at the mall, you can't get clothes for $0.99, but you can on Ebay:


And this:

Football season is over, so is it faux pas to wear NFL gear during the off season? It doesn't matter, because along with buying a 99 cent jacket comes a "fuck it!" attitude that I think is portrayed rather nicely in the above photographs.

Not everything on Ebay is under a buck, but I did pick up these fabulous Dexter boots for under $60:

And, of course, Sopko's Fendi boots and matching whore jacket (I'm not sure what she paid, but regardless, she's a teacher and she wears Fendi, so either they were relatively cheap or she is whoring on the side to make extra cash):

I'd like to meet the inventor of Ebay and kiss him on the mouth while simultaneously kneeing him/her in the balls. I love finding a good deal, but Goddamn, it is not at all a good thing that I can spend scads of money without ever leaving the couch.

Speaking of the couch, it's the weekend!

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

injaynesworld said...

My coolest find -- a Michael Kors bag for $80 from a little old lady who'd used it once. True story. Ebay was my crack back when I had money. Now I'll have to live vicariously through you. Have fun!