Thus, I am here today to tell you that I hate that bitch Sopko. It's not my fault: it's science. And I can't argue with that.
I was, like, super excited last week to wear my rain boots:
Until I saw that bitch. Her outfit was way cuter than mine:
Strike one.
And I've been super proud of the fact that my nails, purse, and phone match:
Until I saw that bitch:
Strike two.
And, once she told me the boots were Fendi, I started to feel all stabby inside. The only reason I didn't cut her right then and there was because we were in a public place. And even then, it was only because blood totally would have clashed with my outfit that day.
But next time I wear red, that bitch better watch it.
Happy Friday.
8 comments:
For a cute girl you sure are scary!
be careful not to get blood on your outfit! ;-) happy fashion Friday!
Hello!
I have visited your blog a couple of times this week. I see you are using google adsense, so if you are interested in earn money online I highly recommend you to use Neobux and earn cash viewing ads and getting referrals, it takes only 5 mins per day. Here is the link if you are interested. Have a good day! Martin.
http://www.neobux.com/?rh=446F63426C61646573
lmao, i just nearly wet myself.
LMAO, you would love hanging out with me, nothing ever matches.
xo
LOOOL
xD
Hahahahaha!!! You are funny. :)
You are my new hero!!!
Post a Comment