Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I Give Up. It's Not Wordless Wednesday, It's More Like a Picture With a Few Words.

How do you know when you're at the table with some of your favorite bloggers?

I present to you:


No! No! You're supposed to be noticing all the BlackBerrys on the table, NOT Brit's boobies.

And in case you're wondering, Brittany is the biggest whorebag I've ever met. I say this with love, because that bitch is funny, but I still hate her because her boobs are waaayyy bigger than mine. (Insert C-word here.)

We didn't have to get a table for five to accommodate her epic tatas, but we DID have to bitch slap the server so he'd take our order and make eye contact with us rather than stare non-discreetly down her shirt and try to cover up his raging boner with a spare menu.

The moral of the story is obvious: If you're going to hang with bloggers, come prepared with your Smartphone (because your entire conversation takes place on Twitter and Facebook) and the best push-up bra you own.

And then you'll have the best weekend you've had in a long time.

I miss you, girlies!!!

3 comments:

Brittany said...

OMG I LOVE YOU! This is SOOOOO funny! I have GOT to get back to Cali, I miss you girlies SO MUCH!!!

Plus, I want yo to do my hair.

Mama4Real said...

LMAO

Dee said...

Lmao...That was funny!