Friday, February 26, 2010

Fashion Friday

I'm having an identity crisis.

I mean, it's not that I don't know who I am. I do.

My life has made me who I am, and for that, I am unique.

Except I'm not.

Is anyone?

We're all so different, yet so all the same.

I don't like being the center of the attention, and I don't mind if I don't stand out in a crowd. I pride myself on being innovative, on not being a follower. But....



(And here and here and here.)

And it leaves me wondering: am I unique, or am I just a lemming?

Happy Friday!

3 comments:

Becky said...

You are adorable and SO unique.

Anonymous said...

LOL
maybe you guys shouldn't shop together....
but you guys do look like pictures out of a magazine...

Anonymous said...

Hey there, I just stumbled across your blog and I'm loving it. I'll definitely be following.

Feel free to check out mine, I think you'd especially love it:

http://theboyfriendshopper.blogspot.com/