Friday, December 12, 2008

Fashion Friday

Yep. You read it right. From here on out, it will be known as Fashion Friday around this superficial neck of the woods. That way, those of you who could care less don't have to suffer through, and those who are just dying to know what I wear (right. I'm sure you all are.) can tune in on Fridays for a little piece of my closet. Not literally, of course. I only part with clothing after I've worn it at least 5 times, or when I run out of room in one of the closets...

Anyway.


More often than not, Sopko and I unknowingly come to work looking like twins. Only the crappy thing is she has a real-life twin, therefore twice as many clothes. Which means she always dresses better than I do. Bitch. I'd hate her if I didn't love her so much:




On second thought, I totally should have rocked thicker tights with that outfit. Oh well. I'll do it next time I wear that outfit, which, given my amount of winter clothing and SoCal's amount of winter weather, will happen sometime in late 2009 or early 2010.


Happy Friday!


Peace out.

3 comments:

Brittany said...

Um...You two KINDA look like a pair of Catholic school gilrs! Way hot!

zipbagofbones said...

Very cute, you both look way too young to be working in any school capacity though. You sure you're not still in Jr High?

C.S. Perry said...

Yes. Hot indeed. But not enough silver in the mix and you could both use leather holsters, low-slung, and shiny pistols to go with them.