Okay, I do.
This is my one friend who shops more than I do. She has almost the exact same taste--only better. And we live in the same climate.
So, yeah, I guess I know how it happens, but still......
And you should see her real-life twin. Looks nothing like us.
6 comments:
That's it! Next paycheck I HAVE to have those boots! And since we are in different states, there is no worry of us having the same thing happen!
Fashion Twin powers activate!
@Summer....don't worry, it won't happen to us, but I can't gurantee it won't happen to you and Sarah, since she already has the boots!
@Doni....So clever! And now Sopko and I have a new saying!
Ok, if I buy you a ticket will you get your fashionista ass up here to Seattle and take me shopping? I am ALWAYS in jeans and hoodies because I seem to be missing the required fashion DNA that other girls get.
Or you call each other every morning asking what you both should rock and then send picture mail back and forth till you get it right. Once you get together you pinky swear to tell everyone that it was just a coincidence…I’m on to you Kelli…your gig is up…
“We had just touched down on the Alien world. We found the appropriate clothing that our research had confirmed was right for the climate and the times but we forgot about the shoes. So…we had to wear our space boots and hope that nobody would notice. But, as Luck would have it, we started a new fashion trend. They told us that Earth was a strange place but I never believed…it until now.”
Post a Comment