Thursday, July 16, 2009

Four Days

It's all coming to an end.

Work, that is.

Four more days.

Naturally, this had to be celebrated.

The best way we know how.

With cake.

Yeah, right.

Only if the cake is made of tequila.

I love me some margaritas.


Being a party pooper, I only had 1.


But...



It was a large. Seriously, I could barely lift the thing.



This can never end well. Sopko, obviously, is a bit more greedy than I.


First drink. Already wasted. That's Graber.



Ro brought cigars for all.


Nevermind. She didn't bring cigars for all (selfish bitch!). Instead, Ro brought her purse (complete with mirror). Knowing Ro, she got a smoking hot deal on the thing, which cost probably somewhere in the neighborhood of $500. But I'm just guessing.




Yeah. We (well, Steve, actually) brought a baby to the bar. What.



Nicole. Leaving us. She and her giant margarita will be missed.

Remember all those times I've stressed? All those times I whined about working my ass off?

This makes it all worth it.

Four days.

After that?

Freedom.


For six weeks. This is what life is all about.


Having the option to do absolutely nothing every day.


It's a beautiful thing.


Peace.

4 comments:

matt and whitney said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
matt and whitney said...

i'm really sorry i missed the retirement party! looks like fun :) but not that i could have that kind of giant margarita fun anyway. damnit.

Becky said...

Love those pics. You look so cute! Or maybe I'm just ogling over that GINORMOUS cocktail!!!

Anonymous said...

Those teachers look more fun than mine. And that margarita looks amazing.

Happy almost summer, you bitch. While you're starting to lounge, I'll be starting to teach. Blah.