Friday, July 17, 2009

Fashion Friday (Oh Crap!)

Dunce cape?

Check

Yesterday, I stopped by SBUX on my way to work for an iced coffee. And, since I was on my scooter, I had to put the coffee in the side pocket of my back pack.

I spilled a little, but not enough to prevent me from doing the same thing today. Only I spilled a lot today. Like, all over my backpack or seat or something.

The point is, wherever I spilled it, it somehow got all over the back of my dress. My light blue dress (purchased the same time I purchased this for $15).



So now it looks exactly like I crapped my pants:



Good times.

Scott is coming to the rescue by bringing a change of clothes.

I think.

I hope.

Because otherwise, I'm going to be remembered as a "Number Two" type person.

And this bitch is more of a "Number One" if anything.

Happy Friday.

P.S...

Check out these cute shoes. They pretty much only go with this one outfit, but who cares? I bought them in the little kids section at Target, so they were hellacheap:

5 comments:

Allee Versa the United States said...

Ta Da!!

They make cup holders for scooters and I found you one that is totally cheap!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Vespa-GT-GTS-GTV-Scooter-Cup-Holder_W0QQitemZ280369575273QQcmdZViewItemQQptZOther_Vehicle_Parts?hash=item4147543569&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245&_trkparms=65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C72%3A1171

matt and whitney said...

poop (ok coffee) stains on your A-double and middle-schoolers soooooo don't go together.

Becky said...

That's hilarious!

and um, what size FEET do you have that you can buy your shoes in the kid section?!?!

ɹǝƃƃolquǝʞoʇ said...

Cute feet pose!

zipbagofbones said...

Those are cute shoes! I totally have a green shirt and a blue shirt that would match. But I don't own a dress ::hangs head in shame::