You know, this post should be dedicated to my friend Ro and the amazing Martha Stewart-esque party she threw on Saturday. But it's not. Well, it's partly about Ro being my Martha friend, but it's also about me. Of course it is. We all know that self-less thing waved goodbye to me long, long ago.
Riiiiiiiiiight.....
Let me start by saying that, even though people think I'm crazy OCD because I vacuum outside, I cannot hold candle compared to this woman. I could tell you, or I could just show you:
First, the spread (yum!):
And now for the good stuff.
Shoe closet (yes, those are ALL Cole Hann. Bitch):
The bathroom closet (don't worry, the bottom shelf is labeled as well, you just can't see it):
And, finally, her "Monica Closet". You all remember how anal Monica on Friends was, and how she had her one closet where she shoved everything (I have one, too, which will be getting organized now that I have time off). Well, Ro was stressing about her house being a mess, so I told her to shove everything in a Monica Closet. And she was so proud when she showed this to me:
Riiiiiiiiiight.....
Um...Ro?
No offense, but I don't think you're EVER allowed at my house again. Unless you're bringing your label maker. But thanks for the fab party. Those pomegranate martinis were the business. Especially yesterday morning when they all left my body at the same time.
4 comments:
OMG that is insane!!! The shoes! The bathroom! Wow!
She does make you look like a slacker!
Ideas for the anti-chafing label:
Why men should have Separate Bathrooms
Reasons to Divorce
OCD Causes Chafing
Um...wow. There's really not much I can say about those photos. Let me guess...she has no children? There's no way children would foster that kind of neurotic tidiness. Good for her! She has about 4 times the number of shoes as me, and none of mine are in boxes. I'm astounded!
LOL Cat, no kidding I was thinking the same thing,"how does she do that, does she have kids"?
Great post!
I would love her to come to my house though, to give it a once over. My house if full of Monica cupboards.
Post a Comment