Friday, July 10, 2009

Fashion Friday

Cute summer dresses are the key to a fulfilling summer.

AND they look is easily updated with a trendy accessory, such as a scarf or flower. Which, by the way, I'm sooo in trouble if scarves ever go out of style. I might actually have to start doing my hair. Bleh.

Anyway.

This was a $15 purchase about 3 years ago. Best $15 ever.



You can find similarly cute and cheap dresses by clicking here or here.

If you prefer quality, then I'm not your girl. I prefer quantity.

Happy Friday!

3 comments:

Susan Mercedes said...

Don't forget the darling head scarf! I love the look.

matt and whitney said...

you are so cute! and by the way, i will watch your episode of hitched or ditched on the edge of my seat.

Anonymous said...

you are so cute, I hate you, but it's sisterly love