I think I know what I must do.
About this whole wedding thing.
About my being too cheap to plan anything.
Also about my lack of acceptance--okay, maybe complete denial-- that maybe the wedding isn't going to pay for and plan itself.
I've come up with a plan to get the wedding done with minimal effort and money on my part.
I'm going to go on that show Hitched or Ditched.
So, Hitched or Ditched is a very exciting show where couples who have serious issues and who aren't even engaged get their dream wedding. They have a week to decide whether or not they will say "I do" on the big day or dump their significant other on national TV on what would have been their wedding day.
I don't get why everyone in the world wouldn't want to be on this show. I mean, it's not like you're just jumping into a marriage or anything. You get a WHOLE WEEK (which, obviously, is more than enough time) to decide whether forever is the right thing for you.
About this whole wedding thing.
About my being too cheap to plan anything.
Also about my lack of acceptance--okay, maybe complete denial-- that maybe the wedding isn't going to pay for and plan itself.
I've come up with a plan to get the wedding done with minimal effort and money on my part.
I'm going to go on that show Hitched or Ditched.
So, Hitched or Ditched is a very exciting show where couples who have serious issues and who aren't even engaged get their dream wedding. They have a week to decide whether or not they will say "I do" on the big day or dump their significant other on national TV on what would have been their wedding day.
I don't get why everyone in the world wouldn't want to be on this show. I mean, it's not like you're just jumping into a marriage or anything. You get a WHOLE WEEK (which, obviously, is more than enough time) to decide whether forever is the right thing for you.
It's just that I'm having trouble coming up with exactly which issues we should develop.
We could always go the cheating route, create some trust issues. My fear is that it's just way too predictable. Plus, it's already been done, so I'm not entirely positive that would be the right angle.
I need a hook. Something that will convince the producers of the show that we have what it takes to make good reality TV.
Basically, I need your help to make my dream wedding happen.
Because otherwise, I feel my plan may fail. And that just can't happen.
Thoughts?
I need a hook. Something that will convince the producers of the show that we have what it takes to make good reality TV.
Basically, I need your help to make my dream wedding happen.
Because otherwise, I feel my plan may fail. And that just can't happen.
Thoughts?
1 comment:
Facts: You love clothes. Scott loves you.
Spin: Scott loves and wears your clothes. All the time. Sundresses under his t-shirts. Panties under his jeans. Headbands under his ball caps.
Reality tv would love that fucked up stuff.
Thank me later love.
Post a Comment