Thursday, January 29, 2009

Fashion Friday

I'm a walking contradiction.


Evidence:




What you can't tell from this picture is that yesterday reached a high somewhere close to 80 degrees.


Yeah, and I wore boots with this dress (SoCal) which, by the way, I bought online for $4.99 and promptly forgot about. Now idea how long it had been hanging there in between my other dresses before I rediscovered it yesterday morning.



Anyway.



It's the mother effing weekend (almost!) and it's gorgeous here. Party on!

5 comments:

zipbagofbones said...

I'll pretend like you didn't mock my frostbitten toes with your sweaty feet.

Also, I don't own a dress - is that weird?

Happy Friday!

Summer said...

Sometimes you make it hard to love you.

Anonymous said...

We can only wonder what others treasures lie dormant in your closet…

matt and whitney said...

you are so cute! are those boots steve madden? they look like a pair of boots i own :) you are the most fashionable teacher....EVER.

C.S. Perry said...

I want to make love to...those damnable boots!
Send them to me.
I promise to have them cleaned before I return them.
Sort of.