Nothing ruins your night at the gym like peeing your pants.
Yeah.
In an attempt at efficiency, I rode my bike home from work, didn't change my clothes, then went straight to the gym. The superb plan was meant to minimize the likelihood that I would be too tired from my ride home to go to the gym.
It worked perfectly with only one little problem.
The glitch came in my choice of wardrobe. I wore my blue biking sweats which, by the way, show every little drop of sweat. And by every little drop of sweat I am, most definitely, referring to the crotch/butt area. Apparently sweat from biking mainly accumulates there.
And so I was lifting weights at the gym, the only girl in the weight room, when I happened to catch a rear-view of myself. And there, right on my ass, in plain sight, was a giant sweat stain, which looked exactly like I'd had an accident. I know the guys there saw it because guys check out girls. It has nothing to do with hotness or lack thereof, it is simply a fact. And you're on crack if you don't think they were looking at my ass.
What, exactly, does one do in that situation?
This bitch finished lifting her weights and went home. It's not like I know any of the people at the gym, but pretty much I always see the same people since it's a small gym.
Sadly, this is not the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to me. It's not even close.
And maybe, someday, I will share those more embarrassing moments with you. Until then, please know that I did not pee my pants. And if I did, I wouldn't tell.
7 comments:
I am so stunned and in awe over the feat of biking to the gym and then working out, that the pee stain in your crotch doesn't even bother me.
You are a goddess.
Hey, some guys are into that kind of thing.
Sure you didn’t… Peeing your pants is the coolest!!! Well done Kelli!
Next time you might want to back the weights down a bit so it doesn’t happen again…
Cat is right... I get one bazillion post hits a day from dudes typing "golden shower party" into the google...
I'm glad I got in on the Kel blog IPO as this place is going to go off today!!
{Sorry I just mistyped because I saw Cat's post right beside the comment box.}
Kel, that is too funny, I have been there too, I have those same workout pants, and seriously I had to resist the desire to walk around and clarify to everyone that it was just sweat!
Did you not read the warning label on the bike? WARNING: Biking may cause chaffing, erectile disfunction, dry mouth or sweaty crotches. Please talk to your doctor if you experience any of those symptoms.
Funny story.
Thank you for making me glad I do not ride a bike.
Props on finishing your workout.
Post a Comment