Sunday, November 9, 2008

Word. My Word.

I'm starting to think I'm not good on my word, which kind of makes me hate myself since I get annoyed with people I can't trust. I've already been caught talking shit about myself on at least 2 occasions in the past couple days.

A couple weeks ago I told some friends I would run a half marathon with them, and since then I've done exactly 2 days of running, which hardly counts as training. Hey, it's not my fault that I totally need new running shoes but can't buy them because I spent all of my money making awesome t-shirts. Don't worry, you'll see them soon.

But I'm not worried about not training since I really have no intention of running the damn race anyway. I honestly don't know what the fuck I was thinking. Actually, I do know. It was yeah, yeah, sure, honey, yeah, um could you pass me the Sailor Jerry oh January, sure that gives me plenty of time to finish this drink....errr....train for the race.

I 'm thinking of an alternate plan, though, since you should never present a problem to someone without being prepared with a solution. So these are the 2 options I came up with:

1. Sign up for duathalon instead
2. Lie and tell my friends I have to get my leg amputated due to a recent zombie attack.

Obviously I'm going for number 1. Like they would believe I would even get bitten since:





And yes, I made this one. I didn't sew anything, but I did iron the letters on the shirt. Hey, if the sewing machine isn't paying for itself, at least the iron is. Especially since I didn't pay for it at all.

5 comments:

Summer said...

OMG! I love it!!!

Sarah Bellum said...

Pretty cute. Can you make me one in pink? Sorry, rephrase: when will you make me one in pink?

Anonymous said...

Hmm... does this mean you're reneging on taking hiphop dance class with me?

C.S. Perry said...

Everyone knows that Vampires are no help against Zombies. But neither are werewolves for that matter...no, you need an unholy nexus of the two.
Yes: Werepires.
That's who will protect you from Zombies.
Besides, thanks to the miracle of prosthetics, you could still technically run the Race.

Becky said...

I want one that says "I heart Edward."

In blue.

Thanks!