A lot of you have been asking if I'm going to do a year-end review on my blog. Well...no. And yes. I'm too wrapped up in editing ATD (as well as tanning, napping, and not working) to try to remember what I was doing each month of 2014. Instead, I found a year-end meme that allows me to summarize things in a different way. Also I'm cutting out the questions that I don't want to be bothered with.
1. What did you do in 2013 that you'd never done before?
Duh. Publish a book.
2. Did you keep your New Year's resolutions, and will you make more for the next year?
I don't do resolutions. Except I have said my one goal for 2014 is to not eat sugar. I didn't, however, say that I wouldn't stab someone as a result of withdrawals.
3. What would you like to have in 2014 that you lacked in 2013?
A helicopter.
4. What date from 2013 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
February 14, because it's the day my first novel was released.
5. What was your biggest achievement(s) of 2013?
Passing level 37 of Candy Crush Saga. Also? Not killing anyone (I'm looking at YOU, people who send me game invites on Facebook)
6. What was your biggest failure of 2013?
Not realizing I had the Hallmark channel until a few days before Christmas. I missed out on watching a whole bunch of shitty movies with bad acting...which I love anyway.
7. Did you suffer illness or injury?
I don't do illness, but I did suffer an injury as a result of too much running.
8. What was the best thing you bought?
Can you believe nothing comes to mind? Lots of shoes, obvs, but other than that IDK. A foam roller? A juicer? Inserts for my running shoes? I'm sensing a theme here...oh yeah. BORING ADULT STUFF.
9. Where did most of your money go?
None of your goddamn business.
10. What song will remind you of 2013?
Roar by Katy Perry.
11. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Mountain biking and speaking my mind.
12. What do you wish you'd done less of?
Doubting myself.
13. What was your favorite TV program?
All NFL games, Archer, The League, New Girl, and RHOC, RHONJ, RHOBH.
14. What was the best book you read?
Aside from my own book, "It starts with food" was a life-changer for me.
15. What was your favorite film this year? Silver Linings Playbook.
16. What kept you sane?
Tequila, working out, and writing.
17. Who did you miss?
My grandpa
18. What did you do on your birthday and how old were you?
I drank on the beach with friends. I turned too old to drink all afternoon and still be able to function the next day.
19. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned?
1. You can't judge a person unless you're in their situation...which is to say, I kind of realized how I should stop judging people all together. 2. I'm really learning to trust my intuition. I've had some very specific experiences this year with intuition leading me to things. Trust yourself. That's my lesson.
20. What does 2014 hold for you?
Publishing my 2nd novel (soon, friends), more running, happiness, and, hopefully, a helicopter.
No comments:
Post a Comment