I'm an artist. Well, a writer, OBVS, but writing is an art. I have a hard time being objective with my work. I have no idea if it's good or it sucks or is funny or obnoxious.
And yes, everyone I know who has read my book says they love it. And I know that should be enough.
Sometimes it is, sometimes it's not.
And I'll be honest. There is a little girl inside me who gets ridiculously excited when I receive a book review from someone I don't know personally. I know that shouldn't mean more, but in my mind, that is truly an objective review, so it is somehow more validating.
I therefore present to you the following book review, written by someone I don't know. She fully captured the essence and messages of DTR, and I'm like a damn child right now, giddy with excitement. So. Go read it. Share it. And love it as much as I do.
http://sveta-randomblog.blogspot.com/2013/08/book-review-of-down-this-road-by-kelli.html
1 comment:
Kel, I have downloaded your book. Sadly that is as far as I have gotten. I love your blog, your writing style and your personality so much that I know I will love your book too! I honestly can't wait to read it and I promise......the second the bottom stops falling out of my life I will read it!!!!!!!
Post a Comment