Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Titanium

The gray drizzle is everything. Today, the world weeps with me, tells me we are one.

I turned my back and was stabbed, but my cut exudes no blood. Ability. Determination. Integrity, which you know not of. I do not bleed for you. I never will.

Strength.

The saddle is high, too high for me to see, but I climb back on. My spurs dig in deeper this time.

This is my way.

The wind is strong enough to make me bend but not break.

Not broken, never broken.

I am not a stepping stone in your path to nowhere. I am the Earth, more powerful than the gold you seek.

Power.

Your soul yearns for a slumber that will never come. The deceit within you is too loud, vast echoes on the walls of your duplicity.

I rest and refresh. Emerge stronger and more powerful than ever. At one with Source.

Peace.

Invincible.

Bulletproof.

1 comment:

Behind the Zion Curtain said...

Beautiful !
Is this a sample from the BOOK ?