In the 80s we had Madonna.
In the 90s we had Kelly Bundy and Blossom.
In the new mmillennium we have Snooki.
What the shit.
Snooki?
Since when is it okay for a skanky orange midget (I'm sorry, "little person") more annoying than anyone in this world (I'm looking at you, Tila Tequila) to be a fashion influence?
I have a super hot cousin in Utah. She is constantly posting cute pictures of herself and her 18-year-old friends. I love looking at the pictures of her and her young friends.
And then she posted this:
At first, I thought it was a Halloween costume, but then I found out it was just real life.
Snooki is now influencing our youth.
Jesus.
Maybe its that I have issues with bitches wearing shorts and any sort of Ugg-type boot, or maybe it's that I am completely jealous that Snooki has a New York Times Bestseller and I don't.
Or, you know, maybe it's that the boots look like someone cut a hole in a shih tzu, painted it bright pink, and called it footwear.
The boots--and I use the term loosely--are hideous.
They also worry me, because have I finally reached the point where I am too far removed to understand trends?
Or am I just too paranoid of looking like the bottom half of a yeti to follow in the footsteps of a trashy reality star?
Regardless, I will never, ever wear anything remotely close to what Snooki or her friends are wearing.
If this means my days of being trendy are over, then so be it.
Happy Friday!

1 comment:
This is hilarious! i love it (:
Post a Comment