And, more importantly, it doesn't matter.
I am in a fuzzy cloud right now, more buzzed than any margarita could make me, a better high than from any drug. I am relaxed.
Fuck yeah I am.
But I'm not here to brag about summer break, where the only thing I have to worry about is my tan.
I'm here to tell you how I'm getting said tan.
The day summer break started, Scott and I flew to Spokane. There, we were picked up by my brother-in-law, Jon, in his giant truck hauling adult toys for us to play with (um, that's jet skis, four-wheelers, and bikes, pervs).
We then set out for Coolin, Idaho. It's not just a random town, it is home of Priest Lake, which, despite having a name that makes me think way too much about God, is the most gorgeous place I could ever imagine. It comes complete with bears and Huckleberry chapstick.
The water is so clear you can see to the bottom in some spots. The weather offers both lightening storms and 90 degree weather. Perfect for a day on the boat or reading on the dock.
This was Scott's first visit to "the cabin" which is nicer than any house I'll probably ever have. It was simply amazing:
Mornings:
Days:
Evenings:
Boat ride to dinner:
Our only light on the way back from dinner:
Positively the best vacation ever. And it was Round One. Round Two starts Monday, when we head to Vegas, then Utah. Camping. Mountain biking. Marriage....
Snap.
3 comments:
Oh, God! What a great place!
Man, I am so over winter. Seeing posts like this makes me swear at the rain that keeps pouring down. Sounds like an amazing time. Half your luck!
I LOVE IDAHO! Except, you know, the white supremicist thing...
Am super happy for you and can't wait for pictures of the whole she-bang!!!!
Post a Comment