June is halfway over.
And, since June is the 6th month and 6 is half of 12,then I have to assume that 2010 is officially half over.
Wow.
When you think about this, you have to think about what you've been doing since the start of the year. I've been eating cookies.
This is not how I imagined my year.
I didn't make any New Year's resolutions, because that's just not my thing. I believe life works best when you're always setting and pursuing goals for yourself. I don't need a goddamn date to tell me when to change.
Recently, I achieved one of my goals on a whim. And, suddenly, since that accomplishment, I've frankly been a little scared. Having earned my administrative credential means I can officially pursue a change in my career.
Which I don't at all feel ready for.
My life is about to change in so many ways, and in so many ways it freaks me the fuck out.
And yet, in so many ways, I can't wait.
The bottom line is that I'm confused and sleepless right now, which makes waiting for summer break to come around seem impossible.
But I'll still keep plugging on, because this is how we do.
1 comment:
Holy shit balls! You are right, the year is half over.
Damn. Where the eff did the time go?
Post a Comment