I dragged my feet on that one. Which maybe means I'm not normal, or maybe it means I just don't care.
Because, once I set a date, I realized that I have to, like, do stuff.
Stuff I hate doing.
Like scheduling things and paying for things. Crap like that is the opposite of fun and I want no part of it.
But I do want to be a part of a cute outfit and pretty hair.
Except did you know that poofy dresses and wind don't mix?
Neither do balls-ass-hot days and cowboy boots.
Not that, you know, knowing any of this would actually deter me from wearing what I randomly dreamed up that I wanted to take my pictures in.
Even though this happened:
And that My Privacy was potentially on display:
And that, somehow during the day, I was suddenly elleventy months pregnant.
There's like 10,000 other pictures, and someday soon I'll show you the one we picked for our Save-the -Dates.
But for now, you'll just have to enjoy the fact that it's Friday, Bitches!
Happy Friday!
4 comments:
I'm going to say this and you can take it or leave it:
don't spend a lot of money on a wedding. I regretted it for a long time. The things we could have bought for that money, still makes me mad.
Okay, no more preaching.
xo
J.
oh and yes, I would love to hear your thoughts re: discipline of a kid especially when it is dealing with an ex who can't say "no"
I like your outfit! You look so pretty!
I LOVE that you posted the out-takes! You two are adorable.
i have a dress which does that too - and nobody told me!
Post a Comment