Thursday, March 18, 2010

Fashion Friday

I'm officially a celebrity because I have a stalker.

My stalker's name is Sopko.

All this time I thought it was random that we dressed like twins, but I'm onto that bitch now. She's stalking me and jacking my style and the thing that really bothers me is that we're at work when it happens. So I have to pretend to be her friend and tell her she looks cute even though what I really want to do is karate chop her throat and steal her jewelry.

I mean, at least now I have bangs so people will stop calling me by her name or thinking that I'm the one copying her when clearly I'm the one with all the fashion sense:


See? Friday looks way better on me than it does her.

Happy Friday!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG when did you get bangs?

Anonymous said...

i think you have a major attitude problem, and are way to conceded! your so rude it's unbelievable.. have you ever thought of being nice instead of being a bitch??

well tootles!

<3
me