Friday, March 12, 2010

Fashion Friday

I feel like I'm completely in survival mode right now. I am stressed to the max with everything that is going on.

And I stay calm while I'm stressed (which is a completely new skill for me), but apparently I eat too much. Because I went to put on my favorite pair of jeans this morning and they're a bit too tight for me to wear in public.

Thank God for dresses, even the following dress which I was not crazy about but that I received a lot of comments on anyway:


I feel like it tries too hard to be 80's, which is fine for a teen but maybe not for me.

Anyway.

Two weeks. I have two weeks until all the balls I'm juggling come to a halt...but until then, I'm living for the weekend.

Happy Friday.

1 comment:

LJ said...

Take a deep breath ...... hold it..... and slowly let it out again. Just remind yourself you only have two weeks. It's all good, and your a fashion goddess to boot!