Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween Recap

Remember how when you were in jr. high and on Halloween you and your friends all wore matching costumes? Well, Graber and I never really progressed past that level:



I'm still trying to figure out which of us is the evil twin. Probably it's her, since she's a regular church-goer. Everyone knows that people who believe in God are not to be trusted.

Anyway, in our attempt to avoid trick-or-treaters at all costs, Scott and I were supposed to go to a party. We ended up going to see Zombieland instead.

Then we had a couple of drinks and headed home. I was all in zombie/I've had a few margaritas mode, so when we arrived home and saw our neighbors' house, I was more than a little frightened by the fact that, apparently, our neighbors had turned into zombies:





But, thankfully, they weren't zombies, just victims of the swine flu:





I'm not gonna lie. I don't blame them for getting the swine flu, but I do blame them for the massive amounts of trick-or-treaters that plague our neighborhood.

Thankfully, we avoided the masses, as we didn't arrive home until almost 10. Of course, there was one last cluster of kids/parents begging for candy. And when they knocked on our door, we, of course, told the parents to fuck off and that they were horrible human beings for keeping their children up so late.

But we still gave them candy.

Only because my ass can't handle anymore chocolate. Or at least my jeans can't.

Halloween ain't no joke, and neither are my thighs after all that candy.

Happy Halloween.

Thank God it's over.

No comments: