Friday, October 30, 2009

Fashion Friday

3 weeks until freedom. Freedom in the form of Thanksgiving Break (a full week, bitches!). I am in a great internal struggle regarding work right now. The struggle being that I am wondering whether having a job that requires so much energy is really worth it.

I mean, it's okay for now, but in, say, a year or more I'm going to have kids and won't I want to devote my energy to them?

Wait. Did I just say that?

That sounded entirely too adult-like.

Let me redeem myself by showing an outfit that is probably entirely too teeny-bopper-like:




Oh, and did I mention that I made this myself? I mean, sure, I bought the dress at the store, but it used to be a bubble skirt and I totally talked my sister-in-law to un-bubbling it for me. Plus, I sewed the seam in a straighter line so that it didn't poof out so dramatically.

Which is the basically the same thing as my having made the dress.

Finally, after more than a year, that damn sewing machine seems like a good investment.

Wonder if there's time for me to sew myself a costume before that party I'm going to tomorrow night? Hmmmm.....

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Fuck yes, you sewed that dress! Santino who?