Friday, November 27, 2009

Fashion Friday

I heard the average Thanksgiving Dinner is 3,000 calories. On a normal person, that's 500 calories shy of a pound. On my short frame, it's 500 calories shy of having to wear a tent to cover up.

Life is so not fair.

This is where the importance of knowing how to make your wardrobe work for you comes in. I am all about taking advantage of any style of clothing that is comfortable (read: tent-like).

If you accessorize the right way, people forget about the fact that your dress makes them suddenly wish they had an air mattress and the right ingredients for s'mores:



And yes, a scarf and leggings totally count as accessories.

Now if you'll excuse me, my tent and I are going to the Coach store to find a new bag, then we're going to eat a turkey sandwhich and pass out in front of FaLaLaLa Lifetime.

Happy Black Friday!

No comments: