Friday, November 6, 2009

Fashion Friday

This week, I felt like Friday would elude me forever. Thank God I was wrong.

It's been a week. In an attempt to have a light somewhere in the middle of the tunnel, I've finally opened the door on going back to school. I'm in talks to start next Semester.

Which only means my life is about to get even more busy.

Which is fine, since one doesn't need time to relax, anyway.

But one does need time to shop. This week's outfit is actually the last article of clothing that I purchased. It was 2 months ago. I have not bought any clothes in 2 months. Nor do I need to.

Have I finally rid myself of my obsession with my wardrobe?

Will I now spend my discretionary funds on something that will give my life true meaning? Will I give money to the poor? Will I volunteer at the homeless shelter? Will I finally buy popcorn from the Boy Scouts (who, BTW, got such the raw end of the deal when the girls got the cookies)?

I feel a big change coming in my life:

But....

That change might just be my wardrobe. It's bound to be cold here sooner or later. Then I can't wear outfits like this:



But you know, I'll be working with the homeless, so it wouldn't be appropriate, anyway. Come to think of it, do I have anything that would be appropriate?

Hmmm....maybe I need to just buy a new outfit so I don't look like I'm trying too hard. But that's it, I swear.

I'm reformed.

For now.

Happy Friday!!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Maybe you should wear hand-me-downs for your work.
That dress makes your tits look HUGE!

Susan Mercedes said...

Love that dress. When Sarah and I visit (hopeful thinking) will you give us sundresses as a hostess gift? I'd like to reserve that one. xo

Summer said...

Your going back to school? That is great! I mean, yeah sure your social life pretty much ends, but good for you for bettering yourself!

Erin said...

Good luck going back to school! I don't think I could do it. Sucked enough the first time.

zipbagofbones said...

You'll need all the money for tuition. And booze.