Friday, October 9, 2009

Fashion Friday

Holy crap up in here. It's cold. Like winter time cold. Like make my balls shrivel up cold.

At least it has been. Today's high is supposed to be 75. Perfect.

Because I'm not done wearing my fall dresses yet. And, honestly, my cold weather wardrobe isn't as extensive as my warm weather wardrobe. (I live in San Diego, duh! You do the math.)

I did, however, get to bust out the new boots and a killer top I bought in the SLC with Sarah.

I didn't realize until I looked at the picture that maybe the outfit isn't as hot as I thought. Mainly because the shirt is too big and adds about 50 pounds to my ass. Oh well. It made me happy all day Monday, so I'm not complaining.


Oh, and just in case you're wondering? That's my annoyed teacher look. But I don't discriminate. I use it on everyone, not just students.

The boots need their own picture, obvs. I can't remember exactly where I bought them or what their brand is, but it doesn't matter, because they are comfy and worth every GD penny.


And, finally, another fucking hot new shade of polish. Thank God for Neighbor Girl, who surprises me with new colors. It almost makes up for the fact that her husband is boinking my man.

This is Give Me the Moon by OPI.

I don't need the moon, I just need the weekend.

Happy Friday!

4 comments:

Erin said...

Pretty boots!

Allison said...

That's your ring??!!

Cunt.

Becky said...

I love the look more than anything...

zipbagofbones said...

I like your annoyed teacher look, it's totally hot. I'm hot for teacher. Thanks for making me a total cliche.

And also? It was 25 degrees here on my morning commute and a little snow on the ground from yesterday. Obviously I don't get to do fall dresses, but you're rockin' them enough for the both of us.