First things first. Let's talk biking.
If you don't want to read about biking, stop now, although you'll be missing some great pictures.
Oh, yeah, and suck it. Biking rules.
The trails we found while camping are some of the best I've been on to date (comparable to Utah trails, so those of you using that to lure me back, you just lost a few points.)
Let's get to the good stuff (pictures).
This is not me. I wish it was, but my balls have not fully developed yet (read: I'm a giant wuss).
First day of biking (before Nev ate shit on a totally easy corner, landed on a rock, and broke a rib.
It's important to stay properly hydrated on a ride. And I'm sure this had NOTHING to do with his eating of shit.
Just some scenery (and another stop to prevent dehydration).
The obligatory couple shot.
In case you can't see it, there's a guy playing a video game and the shirt reads "Not now, I'm busy." Obviously not even close to what goes on in real life. But only because that's not a true video-gaming chair, nor is the video game being projected onto the wall (The projector being the latest addition to the mancave--and that shit is LOUD):
Randomly, I read the term "poking a snake with a stick" only hours before Scott and James stopped to rest under a tree, literally less than a foot away from this guy (and yes, he has rattles). We poked it with a stick. Partly because there were many kids out hiking, but mostly because we laugh in the face of danger.
And, finally, if you must know, my version of heaven looks a little bit like this (sans dirt, of course, and much, much closer to my closet or at least a decent clothing store).
Happy Trails to you.
2 comments:
You're right, there were some great pictures and I am not that much of a fan of biking!
broke a rib and kept on biking?
Post a Comment