It was awesome.
Except.....
Scott is constantly on my case because I have to make a list for everything. He claims he can just up and go without preparing for anything.
I beg to differ.
I was in charge of the food, none of which we forgot (because, duh, I made a list and checked it twice). The boys, on the other hand, don't need lists and were in charge of everything else.
They forgot the following:
1. Sun screen
2. Bug spray
3. Chairs
4. Air mattress
5. To double check to make sure the keys are in your hand (and not inside the trunk) before you shut the trunk to an already locked car (this actually happened WHILE we were camping--more on that later)
6. To not act like an idiot and take jumps you know you can't handle, especially when there's danger of landing on a rock (oh, and ESPECIALLY if you don't have health insurance).
(Just sayin.)
Anyway, we had to fit in one last ride yesterday, so we made it home with very little time to spare. I barely had time to shower, get a pedicure, and relax for a few hours or so before bedtime.
I was too busy to download the pictures.
So you have that to look forward to tomorrow.
In totally unrelated news, it's Monday and that blows, but on the bright side, I have only 11 work days left until summer officially begins (meaning I will not be working for 6 weeks).
You can start hating me.....now.
Peace.
1 comment:
NEVER LET BOYS DO STUFF. They never get it right.
Can't wait to see pictures!
You lucky whore. This makes me wish I liked kids more.
Post a Comment