Please tell me you weren't expecting me to model it. Because have you seen my ass lately? Ugh.
But the good news is, I officially get to start working out tomorrow. Which I'm kicking off tonight by going to Paco Tuesday (my regular Tuesday night step class).
Anyway, sorry about the poor lighting, but you get the idea. You should probably just go buy one right now, before they're gone.
And, by the way, does anyone know where the sun went? We're experiencing May Gray here in SD, which means in the morning it's balls-ass cold, but by the afternoon it's in the upper 80's. Which is confusing as fuck when you're trying to get dressed in the morning.
I therefore cannot be blamed for pairing camouflaged pants with a bright pink striped shirt (true story). The Weather threw me off.
Actually, that's not true at all. Actually, it's Wacky Tuesday, which means I'm not supposed to dress or act normal.
Done and done.
Peace.
5 comments:
I so need a new suit! Thanks for the heads up!
May Gray totally tried to sidetrack my BP. My Oregon girls were really hoping for some sun.
We still had fun though. ;)
Cute suit! That would fit my right leg. Well maybe my right ankle.
I'm still wearing my bikini from 2006. Time for a new one. Great tip, thanks!
That is REALLY cute!
Post a Comment