Right.
Or I was just being a bitch for no good reason, other than I haven't had sugar in 2 weeks and even though I feel amazing, one never knows the side of effects of not having a constant supply of chemicals in the blood stream.
Anyway, I just did my nails, so I've become a little paranoid. Paranoid of the Universe pulling down its pants and taking a giant crap on my life since I'm not being positive. And I really, really don't feel like scrubbing down the pieces of my life, because obviously it would mess up my lovely blue nails, and chipped nail polish makes me want to hurl.
Here's some positive energy now.
So.....when I was sick and layed up for a couple of days in Utah for no good reason (ahem...Sarah), my niece made me an activity book to help pass the time:
I mean, I wasn't laid up for that long. Not long enough to figure my way out of the maze, anyway.
But it was still the cutest thing I've ever seen.
3 comments:
That. Is. Adorable!
My brother drew me a picture of an "alien marshal" for my birthday. Kids are awesome.
That is so dear!
Post a Comment