Wednesday, May 27, 2009

As Promised....

When words fail, there's always pictures.

Before the never-ending bike ride:



During:

Wiener dogs, even when they've been running with the big boys, do not fit into the large zippered-compartment of a Camel Back. And no amount of big, bad engineers can make this work. So his fat ass had to run. Poor little guy.


The crew:


Random action shot:


Vanity comment: there's a new First Lady in town, kids. Have you ever seen such wicked fierce arms? Michelle Obama who?



After. Whatchu know about tin foil dinners?

Other highlights include my being extremely grateful that I'm a woman and can't pee standing up. Because when you can just whip it out anywhere and go, you're more likely to be around other people. People who throw pine cones and sticks at you once you've started peeing and can't stop.

And, finally, I've learned that, even in the wilderness with no running water, showers, or effective cleaning methods, I'm still an anal bitch. And not, as Scott puts it, "anal in a good way."
And I'm totally okay with that.

4 comments:

Allison said...

Please can I come with next time? Camping is my favorite hobby ever.

Becky said...

looks so fun! And your arms?!? HOT!

Cat said...

That looks awesome. What's in the foil, potatoes?

I want arms like that.

Summer said...

Tin foil dinners are my favorite camping food! And look at you and your bad ass arms. I agree though, having toned arms is super sexy.
Glad to see you have recovered from your injury!