Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Not Ready

I debated whether or not to share this, but I think it's safe to say it's time.


I have been inexplicably grouchy lately and too tired to do more than scrape my hair together in a ponytail. This is partly because my roots are like 10 feet long, but also because I might have skipped a day or 2(ish) of washing my hair. But only because I was too tired and not because it's a habit or anything.

My pants are uber tight, which is probably because I've been eating everything in sight lately. Seriously, I ate a whole pack of red vines, even though they were rock-hard. A couple nights ago, I woke up in the middle of the night and made myself a PB&J sandwich. I ate it in bed AND LEFT CRUMBS.

Ewww!

So I don't know what the eff is wrong with me. Okay, I do. I was nausea for about 2 weeks straight, and it's coming and going still.

There's only one explanation. And the answer is positive.

And I'm not ready for this.

Fuhk.

Oh, and yeah.

April Fool's.

4 comments:

zipbagofbones said...

so disappointing. i tried a fake pregnancy joke last year (nobody believed me, apparently real pregnant wonmen don't notify their loved ones via email), but i figured it would be in bad taste for me this year.

yours totally would have made sense though. good one!

Summer said...

Ah! You brat! You totally had me going! I was going to be all upset that I was finding out this way, now I'm just upset that I am so gullible.

Allison said...

Totally fell for it. Damn. I would have laughed at you!!!!!!!!!!!

Becky said...

OMG you bitch!

LOL! You totally got me. Brat!