I am totally serious when I say I think Valentine's Day is ridiculous. And I was perfectly content yesterday to have lunch, go shopping, and get a massage. I did get Scott a cheesy card....but actually, I bought it last year and never took it out of the trunk of my car, so I don't know how much it even counted. One of the googly eyes of the flamingo was long gone and there may or may not have been grease marks from the time I put my bike in the trunk.
Anyway. The thing is, I was sooo not trying to get all loovey and stuff.
But it happened.
Scott had a Stouffer's dinner, wine, and a fire waiting for me when I got home. It was a lovely evening.
But that's not all that happened.
Earlier that day, in my search for black leather boots that will fit over my calves--and, by the way, I've come up with a new solution which involves shorter (more ankle-y) boots that don't reach to my calves--I somehow became the target of that sneaky little Cupid.
It was love at first sight.....
Maybe the little cherub isn't pointless, after all.
7 comments:
I want to see the boots with an outfit right now. Drop whatever you're doing and get on it. I did my dishes and therefore should be rewarded with pretty outfit pictures. GO!
LOL!!! That’s fantastic. You so sucked me in. Sounds like the V-day went well though.
I swore I thought you were going to say he gave you some kind of diamond. BTW-loved the fact that you used the card in the trunk. Fucking hilarious and totally something I would do
They're not silver.
Until they are...you're dead to me.
LMAO, I didn't see the pic till I scrolled down, you totally got me, yet, I should have known. :)
Oh Sweet Jesus those are too cute to stand.
I heart you boots and I don't care who knows it!
I can't help but chuckle about your fireplace. Jesus, that's kind of like wearing a sweater in hell.
Your boots are sexy, can I get their number?
Post a Comment