Friday, February 6, 2009

Fashion Friday

This week, it's not about the look per se, it's about the idea. The idea that Sopko bought this dress for me 4 years ago ($12.99) and I am still wearing it. And, with simple accessory updates, it's still cute.


She and I (Sopko, not the dress) have recently been trying to only purchase classic items. Neither of us is good at this and, to my knowledge, neither has been successful. Oh well. At least we're both teachers and make such a good living that we can afford to always have the latest thing.


Right.


On a side note, my camera sucks. It, too is 4 years old. I will be buying a new one this weekend. So sorry about the blurry pic, but you get the general idea which, with this outfit, is all that matters anyway.

5 comments:

Summer said...

I am in a dress and leggings today too! Only my dress is long sleeved and turtleneck. But I must say, even in a blurry picture, you look HOT!

Allison said...

TGIF!!!

Anonymous said...

happy fashion friday!
that dress can teach me math any day! ;)

Frank said...

Wow!!! Lucky school kids!!!

rachael chatoor said...

I like it I think you look cute and hot, all rolled into one adorable package!