Ooops! When I posted the picture of my bike yesterday, I totally forgot to give you a close-up of the awesome design. I mean, isn't it the most amazing bike you've ever seen???
OMG! I wasn't even going to click on the picture then was wondering what in the hell is that paper. I thought maybe the receipt..ha, ha! That's so cute! Kudos to him and his creativity. I was slightly disappointed yesterday when all you posted was a pic of the bike. I thought with all the hoopla it would for sure be a proposal. CONGRATS!
8 comments:
It's stunning!
Wait, the note said "Marry me"! So...YAY CONGRATULATIONS! But I'm confused about if you really have to wear the bike on your finger...
OMG! I wasn't even going to click on the picture then was wondering what in the hell is that paper. I thought maybe the receipt..ha, ha! That's so cute! Kudos to him and his creativity. I was slightly disappointed yesterday when all you posted was a pic of the bike. I thought with all the hoopla it would for sure be a proposal. CONGRATS!
Thanks, guys! And yes, there is n actual ring. A GORGEOUS RING!!! I will post it later.
YAHOO!!!!!!
So happy for you!
Still going to kick your ass on Word Twist but so happy for yoU!
AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Congrats Kelli! I am sooo happy for you and cannot wait to see the bling in person! You are a complete tease but I still love ya!
Congratulations! I look forward to reading about the planning...
Stop trying to trick me into doing math. NOT HAPPENING!
Post a Comment