Monday, December 29, 2008

Details, Details...

Okay, since I'm on vacation and in full laze mode, I will grace you with pictures rather than words.

Here is the story. Try not to interrupt with questions.

So, remember that code, 1375? (Oh, that's right. None of you remember because no one solved the puzzles except Phet. Lazy bitches) It was the code to a lock Scott had put on the shed.



Oh...and did I mention his whole family was there? Did I mention I looked like complete shit the entire time?

So...here's where I discover the bike...failing to notice the attached note....




Now do you get how entirely awesome this bike is? My life is complete....

And here's where the story ends.
Or so I thought. And then they're all like "Bring it out! Let's see it!"


Oh. That's not that price tag....it's another puzzle to solve...

My brain hurts, but it's the right amount of letters....





And, finally.....

Any questions???

17 comments:

Sarah Bellum said...

I couldn't be happier that two of my favorite people are getting married, but I do have some questions.

1) Why does your "Protected by Vampires" shirt look better than mine.
2) When is the wedding?
3) What are your wedding colors?
4) Can I be a virtual bridesmaid?

Oh, and congratulations!

zipbagofbones said...

The ring is beautiful! Congrats again - I think you looked hot, I so totally would have smacked your ass that day. Your vampire shirt matches my "In Case of Zombie Attack, Follow Me" shirt. (ok, so I don't have that shirt, but I saw it online and I love it).

And your fiance is bigger than I imagined him, broader shoulders, etc. Which is probably a good think in case of zombie or vampire attack.

Katy said...

I didn't comment on the bike because I was mad it wasn't a ring and confused that you were happy about a BIKE?!?! (That's right, you vacuum outside so you are crazy. I forgot.)

But now I take back all the bad things I thought about your guy. KILLER RING! It is absolutely beautiful!

Huge congrats to you both!

Salt City Mistress said...

Huge congratulations Kel! I was just a little excited about the bike, but wow, I am so happy for you about the ring and the new fiance.

rachael chatoor said...

Wow, wow, wow~

I am new to your story Kel it was only a while ago that I first wandered in, but I am very happy for you because I am a sucker for romance and surprises!

Thank you for sharing that, what a great story! The ring is stunning, and you looked gorgeous!

Wishing you both happiness.

Sandy said...

You looked like shit? Are you kidding me. You looked adorable. I love your little photo story. So, cute! That ring is so gorgeous is almost looks fake. BEAUTIFUL!! Congrats again girl!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you and that ring is GORGEOUS. It will look awesome on your bike.

Summer said...

Asshole! You left me hanging this long? Congratulations!!!!! I am so happy for you!

Becky said...

OMG! I'm so happy for you! That was such a great post. You guys look so happy!

Thank you for giving us all the juicy details.

I'm not sure I've ever been happier for a friend I never met!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

happy mom said...

I am so glad that I was too lazy to check back on Christmas, I waited just long enough to get the whole story! it looks like you were excited enough for the bike, Wow! glad that you didn't have to whore to get it, or maybe you are!

the Ring is gorgeous! congratulations! I am so happy for you!

cara said...

YEAH FINALLY!!! I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS, YOUR RING IS BEAUTIFUL!!!

Anonymous said...

wow, beautiful ring...congrats!
oh, I like the bike and the shirt too! I've always wanted to be protected by vampires, secret society? ;)

A said...

I tried to post this earlier, but my phone sucks. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! That ring is freaking gorgeous. Oh my goodness. I am so ecstatic for you.

Anonymous said...

Woot! Congrats Kelli! I guess this means you got to lock it up and no more dead hookers for you huh? Let me know how I can help as I have the hook up if you need a fake temple recommend if you want a super secret temple wedding…sans the zombies

Shelly... said...

Awesome!! I'm very happy for you guys! Great ring too!

Brittany said...

SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!

That is the most romantic thing ever!

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!