Thursday, November 20, 2008

Something New

Having to blog every day for a month is really starting to affect my already limited supply of creativity. Now, don't get overly excited. I didn't say it was a quality supply, so you can stop with the rude thoughts and comments. Seriously. I can almost hear you from here.

I therefore leave you with the only thing left in my creativity bank at this point (since the writing creativity waved goodbye to me long, long ago), the dreaded fashion post:



Any questions?

4 comments:

Summer said...

I love that outfit! I need to see those shoes up close too! I bet all of your students are secretly in love with you!

Sandy said...

Before reading the above comment, I was thinking the exact same thing.

C.S. Perry said...

"Secret Love" is no good. They shoud bring it out in the open.

Anonymous said...

That’s not what Utah librarians are supposed look like...