I'm trying to pack for Utah, only I'm deathly afraid I'm going to forget something--definitely in Utah, my mom, sister, sister-in-law or next door neighbor's cousin's aunt's dog will not have what I need--so I'm packing everything that I won't use, just in case.
As usual.
My poor dad is going to wonder, as he does every year, how he will fit all of my luggage, a Christmas tree, fire wood, and the outdoor Christmas lights I plan on stealing from them all into the bed of his retired farm truck and worry about how he should have bought the Heavy Duty rather than the 1 ton for the yearly trek to San Diego.
Do I need my bike? Will Utah be too cold for me to emerge out from under my down comforter? Oh, should I pack that? What about my flip-flops. I mean, obviously I can't wear them in Utah like I do every day here so, should I take my snow boots in their place? Or maybe I bring some cool socks and try to rock the flip-flop cute socks/leg warmer look. Huh. And....should I take my faux-fur coat? Or will people in Utah mistake me for Hohan and throw a flour--or, worse, prayer--bomb on me? Should I be a good daughter and go to church with my mom?
Ha. I think it's time to stop obsessing now and start packing.
Peace out.
No comments:
Post a Comment