Monday, October 6, 2008

Plastic Surgery Optional, Sympathy Required

So I got kicked in the face today. Apparently, the BF had enough of my snarky comments and:

Obviously I'm kidding. I would never post pictures of bruises that could incriminate the BF. I'm not stupid.
When I went to Urgent Care, the doctor said it was one of the most random stories of the day.
So, I want to know: what do you think happened to me?
Post your thoughts, and whoever is closest gets.....a Wii? A flat panel? Oh, shit. I'm too cheap to buy you a prize, just post your damn ideas, okay?

10 comments:

Summer said...

My guess is a cheer leading tower collapsed as you were spotting it and a rouge foot kicked ya. Eh? Eh?

Ok, I tried.

Salt City Mistress said...

Well, seeing as how I know a falling cheerleader was to blame I won't try to come up with something witty/funny/punny.

However, if were trying to come up with something witty/funny/punny, I would say, "Looks like you stuck your nose where it doesn't belong!"

Or maybe Summer fell out of the tree outside Helmey's place and toppled the cheerleader pyramid right on top of you.

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh… my turn to guess…

An angry mob of blogapalooza activists has finally had enough of your poor attitude towards Helmey. As a result they dispatched a mob of rabid zombies to So-Cal to bite you and complete your metamorphosis back into a zombie. I say back into a zombie referring to your (not you’re) Mormon affiliations back in the day (Sorry Kel’s mom).

In your attempt to get away the mere presence of the zombies somehow reanimated the dead hooker parts that you keep under the seat of your scooter causing you to wreck as you attempt to speed away. Running through the woods of San Diego sobbing and begging for Helmey mercy you fail to realize a zombie spider jumped from the trees landing in your hair. As you continue on the spider finds its way to your face, ignoring the forbidden aspects of interspecies erotica the spider makes sweet love to your nose. You make it back home just as the gestation completes and a new litter of spiders explodes from your nose like an alien from Sigourney Weaver’s chest. Your quick thinking boyfriend then punches you in the face to neutralize the spider zombie threat. Conflicted you post a nose pic on your blog with some kind double reverse psychology in an attempt to make us think he didn’t realizing that the assumption would be that he was again upset with you for being mean to Helm… What do I win?

Anonymous said...

You ran afoul of Chuck Norris and received a swift roundhouse kick to the face?

Anonymous said...

Winner winner chicken dinner…I knew it…

Send my prize to your mom’s house as I will be crashing there for a few days while I accept the key to OC for my work with the town’s prodigal daughter, Kelli…

Shelly... said...

Girl fight and you got scratched?

Sarah Bellum said...

A threesome gone terribly wrong? Maybe you forgot the safe word?

Anonymous said...

PPL- That's all I gotta say.

xoxo~

Becky said...

The plastic penis from the camping trip bitch slapped you for taking it's picture and posting it for all the world to see.

Anthony said...

Ok....here's the deal-e-o. You were making frozen daiquiris and simply forgot to let the blender quit spinning before sinking into the frozen mass deliciousness. If I'm being totally specific here, it happened right after you said....."thank you jesus for the mass sum of YUM!!!" and was immediately followed with a phrase that sounded a lot like, "WTF....stupid ass blender, that's my nose your ripping off!!" I can't be sure if that was your exact words, there was a lot of screaming too!!

Word to the wise, next time just take the rum straight. Frozen strawberries and blenders only lead to heartache and fucked up noses.