Having the Fuck-Its is starting to affect different parts of my body, just like I knew it would. Surprisingly, this time it's not my ass. Someone asked me today if I were pregnant. And this someone may or may not have been in desperate need of a new weave and deodorant. And I may or may not have responded a little too harshly, but fuck it.
Needless to say, I immediately hauled my ass to the gym just in case the delusional person was right.
San Diego was having Weather last night, so I took full advantage of the situation and used it as an excuse to drive to the gym. Front row parking, too.
My original plan was to run 6 miles, but I only made it to 4.5 because I might have been distracted by the fact that my new gray suede boots arrived and desperately needed to get the skinny jeans test. Apparently my calves are still huge, but not too huge to tuck the skinny jeans into the boots, making the boots look absolutely fab. Too bad the bottom of my legs and feet will have to live without blood for a few hours. But fuck it.
So my only real problem was trying to decide if 85 degree weather would warrant wearing the boots. Ultimately the only reason I chose not to wear them was because they totally don't go with my Halloween costume:


Damn you, Halloween, for messing up my plans to be the girl with the cute gray boots. Or maybe it's the weather's fault, because I totally could have rocked my black suede boots with this outfit. But fuck it.
2 comments:
Seriously somebody asked you if you were pregnant today? What an idiot! Cute t-shirt!
you don't look preggers AT ALL!
Post a Comment