Either the BF read my post from yesterday and is feeling guilty (not likely), or the empty toilet paper roll has magically learned to replace itself, the bed has learned to make itself, and the rats that normally live outside have found a way to get inside the house and eat all the crumbs off the floor (far more believeable than the first hypothesis). Tonight I got a neck rub AND dinner. AND, AND.....he even made it a point to mention that there were papers left on the counter only because he needed to remember to mail them in the morning, but don't worry, they won't be there when I get back from work tomorow. Natually, I said...
"You act like I'm anal or something."
"Honey, I wish you were."
Uhhhh......yeah. Just so we're clear? He wasn't talking about cleanliness.
3 comments:
LMAO!
but seriously if men could please get over that I'm 1) not going to sleep with another woman so you can watch and 2) it's exit only - life would be so much better...
My monitor thanks you for the coffee shower it just received!
LOL! I love it when they finally snap to their senses! Good for you!
Post a Comment