Wednesday was a good day. I finally, finally (!) hit a benchmark weight-loss goal that has eluded me for months. I think it was the donuts (yes, that is the plural form you see) I ate for breafast last Friday or possibly the deep-fried chimichanga the BF made for me on Sunday. Possibly the dozen or so home made cookies that arrived in the mail? Funny how that works. In celebration I ate cookies for breakfast this morning in hopes I would lose another 5 pounds by next week.
You'd think my self-esteem would be boosted, and it is, but.... I might be a tad more excited if, every time I run on the public streets, some obnoxious asshole guy didn't yell something equivalent to, "Baby got booty!"
No matter how hard I try, I have a big ass. It could rightly be referred to as a Ghettobooty, but I'm as straight-up honky as it gets, so to compare me to that culture just doesn't fly. But, whatever. For now, my waist is shrinking, if my ass is not. We'll see if I can defy the laws of nature and actually lose weight rather than gain in the next few months as the temptation of chocolate, starchy carbs (mashed potatoes!) or pumpkin pie graces my life during the holiday season.
4 comments:
drop it like its hot...whatever that means...
Well...I got nothin. When I met you you were sitting down so I can't really tell you that you are being silly and totally wrong. I think you are beautiful and can't imagine anything being disproportioned on you! But I haven't checked out your bootie so yeah...I got nothin.
Kel, you're but is hot. Just like mine. Congrats on the weight loss.
Congrats!
My ass I'm sure beats out yours. Small people use my ass as shelter when it rains.
Post a Comment