In lieu of my enlightning words today, you get a picture. I have recently taken to sunset hikes to San Diego's highest peak, Cowles Mountain, a whopping 1,591 feet above sea level. I'd like to say I'm including the picture because it has a view of San Diego in the background, but that's a lie. I'm including it because I think my arms look absolutely fierce in this picture:
See????
Oh, and that other guy? That's my neighbor, James. He's the BF's other bitch, coming at a close second to me only because I cook and give sexual favors. He's putting thumbs down because he obviously hates that he's second-best to me. Either that or he's pissed that I stepped into the picture and out-buffed him.
4 comments:
Dude! Call me impressed! For the record I think toned arms are super sexy on chicks. I need to get my ass back to the gym.
Your arms totally rock! You are not worthless anytime and dude, you should kick BF's 2nd off the cliff next time. If he cannot understand/appreciate the awesomeness that you exude then he doesn't need to exist!
I did not even notice the dude in the picture, untill you pointed him out. I think it was his camoflauge hat making him blend into nature so well.
well that sucks I just wrote a long comment answering your facebook, and commenting on this and it died so later maybe.
Post a Comment