Sunday, March 17, 2013

Update on...life, I guess.

So basically, it took me an entire day to remember my password for this here blog site. It's been a busy month. I'm working on Among the Dimes, still writing for Curvygirlguide.com, doing Down This Road promo, brainstorming ideas for a new non-fiction book, trying to hold down my job and, oh yeah, I coach cheer and it's basketball season.

Sleep? What's that.

My life is crazy. I hope at some point I can start blogging again, but I have not prioritized this lately...sorry to both of you who are still reading this.

However. In case you haven't liked my FB page, I want to let you know of some cool things going on.

First, I was on the radio (Down This Road link): https://itunes.apple.com/podcast/kathryn-grapes-magical-hour/id482982021?mt=2

Second, I was featured (page 2, baby!) in the San Diego Union Tribune: http://www.utsandiego.com/news/2013/mar/16/one-on-one-kelli-anderson-dawn/

 Third, if you haven't liked my author page yet, please go there now. I am linking all of my CGG articles on there, as well as press stuff. I'm getting kind of lazy about updating my blog because, well, I only have so many free hours in the day, and most of them are spent rolling my eyes are stupid Facebook status updates. Seriously. But go like my page. Only 90% of my author posts are eye-roll-worthy.   https://www.facebook.com/#!/authorkellidawn

Fourth, have you visited my fancy new website yet? At some point, I'll feed my blog over there (when I figure that out). But for now...you will be able to buy autographed copies of my book from there very, very soon. So check it out!

Last,  I have Spring Break soon...I promise to blog at least once. Because you care.

Now. Any questions?

No comments: