Monday, May 17, 2010

Reason number 56,000 I'm going to Hell

My first thought when I woke up this morning was: I hope there's a big earthquake so I don't have to go to work today.

Yes, I'm that selfish.

Whatever.

At least I know it. And knowing it somehow makes it okay.

In other news, we're dog sitting. If you think just because I have a bigger house that I'm okay with indoor pets, you're wrong.

I entered the great room this morning to find the very black dog sleeping on my very cream, very new sofa.

Oh hell no.

I considered accidentally leaving the door and the back gate open just in case the dog felt like wandering away from my house, but I'm not that evil.

Plus, I actually kind of like the dog. You know, if she stopped shedding hair everywhere, stopped slobbering, and started doing chores. Then she would be perfect.

But until then, she's just one more thing for me to complain about. Because it's Monday, and if you're not complaining about life on a Monday, then clearly there is something wrong with you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol, i love your personality. " if your not complaining about life on a monday, then there is clearly something wrong with" so hilarious.

Anonymous said...


lead, love and loneliness.




need is a relative thing, not always rely on behalf of a close. The focus of people in their own people, and I love the people and things,simple wedding dresses 2010, I have them would be wonderful, no, I can not die, still have to try to be wonderful, or at least live happily. This is not a thing to force it, is a very realistic idea of Well. May be due to the more practical things people do not like the more effort is needed to put into practice, and even contempt for the low-level primitive, that the illusory aesthetic and romantic things to achieve, and Lofty Seek, and is Niubi.
the number of people can be these illusory aesthetic tortured romantic things very tough battle in the end did not see the true colors.
-----< br>
fear after all, what can not be changed,short sleeves gowns 300$, but not afraid, make free and easy heart,lace wedding gowns, but a lot of relationship can be clearly rationalized. Plainly, to learn and the results are not competing with, and process and then learn not to become tougher. Then, suddenly found themselves in this world and see all pleasing to the eye of another.