Wednesday, March 31, 2010

On being called out

This post is dedicated to whatever wise, brave soul left this comment on my blog:

i think you have a major attitude problem, and are way to conceded! your so rude it's unbelievable.. have you ever thought of being nice instead of being a bitch??

well tootles!

<3>


Deer Anonymous (I'm just going to call you Jesus for short, since you might bee my only chance at salvashun),

You have really struck a chord with me. I have to add mitt, your write. I am not a nice person. I conceited to this fact a long time ago.

The truth is, Jesus, I can't help it. You see, over the years, I have come too realize that other people just ain't as good as me. I can't bee blaimed if I am more smarter, have a better tan, and alott more shoes then everyone else. It just happened that weigh.

Butt than again, maybe I just need to thank you for openeing my I's to the fact that I should try to be nicer. I shouldn't go around tailing the hole world about how grate I am. And I definitely shouldn't talk about how I look better then my friends. Even if it is true.

So, Jesus, from hear on out, I promise not to make fun of other people on my blog. I promise to not judge people who don't know how to pick the correct homophone in a sentence (which, by the way, I know for a FACT is an eighth grade skill). I promise not to judge people who think that last sentence had something to do with the gays. And, last but not leest, I promise to stop being better than everyone else so those who come in contact with me don't feel bad about themselves.
Leighter,

Me.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

bahahahhahaha!! :)

Sara said...

Ha!!! People should think twice before leaving mean comments on this blog. Especially if they can't spell.

Becky said...

I am guessin' Jesus pronounces "hyperbole" as hyper - boil!

bardellisgirl said...

Mean? No, you are not. Funny? YES! That is just hilarious. They have nothing better to do then spend time leaving a mean comment on a blog, when they could just click the red 'x' and move along.

Annie said...

I often think about whether it would be better to be a bitch or to be nice. Bitch wins almost every time. Studies show crotchety people are more rational, and to quote Tina Fey, "Bitches get stuff done!"

Emily said...

I promise I'm not a creepster stalker- stumbled on this blog, loved the writing, and am now a follower- but I am SO glad because this post just about made my day. You are awesome. Rock on.

Katie said...

And THAT is why I read your blog. Haha perfect!

OLP said...

Lurv it, and yuos allsooo !

catchme17 said...

sometimes people need to express their opinion on things and it seems both you ladies are expressing yours. you both go ladies.

catchme17 said...

its refreshing to see actually.

Anonymous said...

It saddens me that what I figured out a year ago at twenty, you are only figuring out now. Being a bitch is great fun, but so is treating people as humans; the way that you wish to be treated. I would also suggest you proof-read from now on as it is impossible to follow your writing with your numerous spelling and grammatical errors.

kel said...

@anon...you know, I'm astonished that in all your wisdom, you don't recognize SARCASM for what it is. Next time you want to front on someone, at least know what you're talking about.