Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I'm thinking about getting my hair cut into a mullet.

Everything is relative.

One of my favorite sayings in life.

And if you look at life this way, you can easily justify almost anything. Like getting a perm for your mullet, circa 1987.

Oh, that reminds me...I think people really need to stop making fun of The Mullet (is mullet a proper noun?). It doesn't take a genius to realize that if leggings, Hammer pants and leg warmers are in, The Mullet isn't far behind.

NOW would you judge me for getting a mullet? Or would you call me ahead of the times? Either way, I've completely misguided myself away from the point I was trying to make, which was that my pants are too tight.

And I think I need to go on a diet. And I don't want to hear from anyone (ANYONE!) to the contrary. Everything is relative, and I know when MY own body needs to be cleansed. This is about me promising myself to always take care of my body and be healthy. And I don't think eating Samoa ice cream--which, BTW, is one of those things that's better in theory--and a Karl Strauss (what, we have a gallon of IPA. I must not let it go to waste) for dinner is healthy.

So.

I have been inspired by Sarah, Summer, Susan, and Becky to have some Gee Dee willpower. I'm strong, right? If I say I'm going to do it, then I'm going to do it.

So I'm doing it.

4 comments:

Becky said...

Good for you girl! Posting it online is half the battle. I'll be behind ya 100%!

Summer said...

You know, if you moved to Utah you could join our little workout crew... Just sayin.

Uptin said...

you are correct...everything IS relative

Lisa Miles said...

I think you'll be ahead of your time!