If I were a celebrity, I would be in the hospital for exhaustion right now. Sadly, this is not a code for "I've been abusing drugs." This is the straight truth, as I've legit run myself ragged this week.
If I thought I could get away with it, I'd be wearing my pajamas to work today and take an Ambien right after lunch. And not the way Tiger Woods takes Ambien. I'd be taking it because , at this point, I no longer think going to bed at 1PM is too early or pathetic.
Sigh.
At least next weekend is a four day weekend.
Until then....
Happy Friday!
3 comments:
Aww, sorry you're so tired. And amazingly you still look cute!
Man I'd kill to be able to wear that to work! Business dress is so over rated.
That outfit looks like something one would wear if they were into the Super Bowl and rooting for the Saints this weekend. I'm just saying...
Post a Comment